The below outlines the terms and conditions for the types of Loyalty Awards offered by the Company as these may change from time to time and should be read in conjunction with the Company’s terms & Conditions Unless otherwise stated,incase of discrepancy between the Retail Client Agreement and the terms and Conditions for Incentives and Loyalty Awards the latter prevails.
The Company shall not provide, directly or indirectly, retail Clients with any payment, monetary benefit or other in relation to the marketing, distribution or sale of a CFD. This measure will apply to all retail clients, including existing and prospective clients. The company may offer, at its own discretion a non-monetary benefit such as information and research tools relative to CFDs.
1. Capitalized terms in these terms and conditions shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Investment Services Agreement for Retail and Professional Clients Protonforex.com Ltd (the “Company”), unless otherwise defined herein.
2. All Customers who satisfy all of the below criteria are eligible for the Award:
2.1. Successfully registered for an account with the Company and have satisfied all KYC and other requirements for such registration in accordance with the ISA;
2.2. Logged in to their Account from one of the Company’s non-mobile web electronic trading Platforms; and
2.3. Received an offer to accept the Award as per paragraph 3 below.
3. This Award shall become available to the eligible Customers (as per paragraph 2 above) upon the Company sending to a Customer an e-mail and/or log-in message in a web Electronic Trading Platform containing an offer to accept this Award.
4. Customers may accept this Award within 7 (seven) calendar days upon receipt of an e-mail and/or log-in message specified in paragraph 3 above by installing a mobileElectronicTradingPlatform on their mobile device and logging into their Trading Account from a mobile Electronic Trading Platform.
5. Customers who accepted the award will receive the award in the respective base currency of the account.
6. this award is not conditional and does not depend on the amounts deposited by the Customer or the Customer’s trading.
7. This Award can be awarded once per household or IP address or phone number or a Customer.
8. A Customer may immediately withdraw the Award amount and/or any profits derived from the Award.
9. In all instances, withdrawal of this Award will be subject to Customer’s compliance with the Company’s onboarding, Account opening, AML and KYC procedures set out in the ISA.
10. This Award is not available in any Banned Jurisdiction.
11.1. Abuse – any improper or abusive trading or use in breach of the ISA, will result in the Award being revoked or not awarded;
11.2. No waiver – any delay or omission to exercise any right, power, or remedy accruing to the Company upon any breach or default under these Terms and Conditions or the ISA, shall not be deemed and must not be construed as a waiver of its rights;
11.3. Validity – if any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, and, to that extent, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are intended to be and shall be deemed severable; Change of Terms– in case of a modification of these Terms and Conditions the The company shall provide the Customer with appropriate notification over the email in advance, where practically possible.
11.4. These Terms and Conditions are subject to the terms of the ISA and any general Terms and Conditions for Incentives and Loyalty Awards (“General Terms”). In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions, General Terms and the ISA, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.